Come down to the Bayfront and recycle your old electronics!
It’s spring cleaning time! Gather your old electronics for another FREE e-cycling collection event with Global Ewaste Solutions. Bring us your monitors, computers, tv’s, phones – we will dispose of them properly in order to keep our environment healthy.
We will be at the Bayfront Festival Park (in the parking lot) on May 19 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
As a Certified e-Stewards Member, Global Ewaste Solutions follows the strictest environmental and social codes. We need to keep our freshwater fresh Minnesota!
Looking for information on our certified processes? Check out the e-Stewards page for the latest news on the electronic waste recycling.
For up to date info on the event, check out our Event Flier or visit our Facebook event page
See you there!
Start: Saturday, May 19, 2018 – 10:00 am
End: Saturday, May 19, 2018 – 4:00 pm
Where: Duluth Bayfront Festival Park Parking lot, Duluth, Minnesota
Duluth Bayfront Festival Park, 350 Harbor Dr, Duluth, MN 55802, USA
List of Accepted and Unaccepted Items
The follow lists are examples of what will and will not be accepted at this event. Global Ewaste Solutions retains the right to refuse any items we deem unacceptable. The first 50 CRT TVs will be disposed of free of charge, courtesy of the City of Duluth! (Limit two per household, Duluth residents only. Must fill out form to qualify)
No Microwaves or Refrigerators!
- Cellular/Landline Phones
- PCs, Parts and Peripherals (Mouse, Keyboard, etc.)
- Routers/Switches and other Networking Equipment
- External Drives (All Types)
- Printers, Copiers, Fax, Scanners
- Printer and Toner Cartridges
- TVs, LCD Monitors, Projectors, Plasma TVs, CRT Monitors/TVs (Fee for Plasma/CRTs of any type)*
- Typewriters, Cash Registers
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- VCRs, DVD Players, Cable Boxes, Satellite Dishes
- Video Game Consoles
- Blenders, Mixers, Coffee Makers (without glass)
- Bread Makers, Toaster Ovens, Food Sealing Equipment
- Stereos, Radios, Clocks
- Electric Personal Care Equipment (Toothbrushes, Curlers, Shavers, Hairdryers, Massagers, etc.)
- Electric Knives
- Heaters, Fans
- Holiday Lights
- Irons, Vacuum Cleaners (without bag)
- Metal Tools (Drills, Screwdrivers, Small Saws, etc.)
*Fees for Plasma/CRT TVs are as follows: $10 per regular CRT (up to 22″), $15 per large CRT (+22″), and up to $45 for Plasma TVs larger than 33″
- Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers
- Radioactive Materials
- Capacitors, Lithium, Household, and Car Batteries
- Items containing Freon
- Gas Cylinders or Compressed Gas
- Light Bulbs, Fluorescent Lights
- Liquids or items containing Liquids
- Medical Equipment/Medical Waste (Any material that is considered as or has encountered bio-hazardous or radioative material)
- VHS Cassette Tapes
- “White Goods” (Refrigerators, DIshwashers, Stoves, Washers and Dryers)
- Oil, Paint, Antifreeze
- Garbage, Furniture, Dirt, Asbestos, Insulation
- Fiberglass, Drywall, Roofing Materials, Tires
- Landscaping Waste
- Corrosive Materials
- Explosive Materials
- Mercury Switches
The Electronics Recycling Event is made possible thanks to the generous contributions from our sponsors: